We’re looking to add an experienced Delphi Software Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. Candidate must be experienced with the complete software life cycle from requirements development to coding, to testing and QA.
Duties include: Software development, maintenance, and enhancement of billing and subscriber management applications, including equipment control, pay-per-view, web-enabled customer self-care, audio response technologies, conditional access control, credit card processing, SaaS development, and much more. Software is deployed on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS or software engineering.
- EU Citizen
- Verbal and written English
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Software Engineering Experience using:
- Borland Delphi
- SQL Client/Server Applications
- Relational database tools
- Preference given to applicants who also have experience with:
- Firebird RDBMS development (front-end and back-end development)
- ReportBuilder Pro
- C++ and/or Borland’s C++ Builder
- SOAP, XML
- PHP, HTML web development a plus
- Development of billing or customer care software
- Software for cable, telecommunications, or utility industries
Preference given to applicants who have an average of 3 years or more in previous positions. Candidates with broadband operator/developer experience preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please provide a rate history when you apply. Applications submitted without a rate history will not be considered.
While this position is classified as an independent contractor, it’s worth noting that if you add value to the organization, you will be given full-time, steady work. GLDS has never “laid off” a contractor.