We’re looking for a seasoned software implementations representative / technical support specialist willing to work in sunny San Diego County. Hands-on, recent experience with installing, configuring or supporting subscription-based billing software products is required unless you’ve got significant experience managing a broadband customer care and billing system. Experience with billing and customer management systems including back-office billing system configuration or administration is a must. Candidate must be articulate, flexible, thick-skinned and able to roll with the punches.
Duties include: Candidate will provide end-to-end implementation management for new broadband service provider customers. This includes managing the billing data conversion process, on-site software installation, configuration and training. Candidate will provide expert level, friendly customer service to GLDS software users (including CSR’s, billing system managers, accountants, I.T. staff and corporate management). Candidate should be familiar with all facets of broadband operations. Experience with GLDS WinCable, Convergys, Netcracker, CSG, Amdocs, (DST Innovis & CableData), Azar, RR Enterprises or comparable software is a plus.
Positive attitude, attention to detail, strong project management, excellent customer service, computer, and telephone skills required. Between 25% and 50% travel, as needed.
- Experience with, installing, troubleshooting and supporting software products, specifically billing and subscriber management systems
- Experience with long-cycle (3-6 months) project management but a PMP isn’t necessary.
- Experience as a GM, office manager, billing system supervisor, customer service supervisor or the like would be great.
Employment preference given to US Citizens, although we will employ those independently eligible to work in the United States. Only in rare circumstances will we sponsor a work Visa.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please provide a salary history when you apply.
We don’t like job hoppers and are looking for a candidate that’s willing to invest in a future with our company. Accordingly, candidates with a track record of lengthy tenure with current and previous jobs are preferred.
- Retirement > 1:1 match up to 3% on Simple IRA
- Full healthcare > We pay 75% of healthcare expenses and offer 5 different healthcare insurance providers. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.