Registration for GLDS Certified Partners is Now Open
What is BAM?
We like to say that GLDS solutions are “crowd-sourced” where our customers are the ones that decide what we build, as well as how and when we build it. We look to our users to validate our direction, and to help us plan for the years ahead.
At BAM!, we share what’s changed over the last year and explain what we have planned in the years ahead. We share partner integration updates and discuss best practices within the context of case studies. We’ll get hands-on with BroadHub and teach our customers how to make the most of the systems they have.
What to Expect:
- No booth, no exhibit times. Again, this isn’t an expo. Partners will be invited to sit alongside operators in most sessions, to dine with them, and to socialize with them as peers during activities. While at most industry events vendors are asked to wait on a show floor hoping operators will visit, we’ll invite you to sit shoulder-to-shoulder with operators and to participate in group discussions. We’ve seen this model work well as partners are treated as experts with something to add to the conversation.
- We’ll invite you to be a problem solver, not a product seller. We will encourage you to be tasteful about your engagement, be kind and respectful to your competitors, and to participate in solving problems. No one likes a salesperson. Everyone likes a partner.
- We’ll periodically provide a list of attending companies, but we won’t publish an attendee list. The event will be intimate enough that you will have a chance to meet everyone, so those operators who want to engage can provide you with contact information directly.
- We’re offering partners the opportunity to attend, and to sponsor specific elements of the event. Sponsorship is not a requirement of attendance.
- While we’re not limiting the number of attendees a partner may register, it would be good to keep balance and coverage in mind. Don’t send ten people when we expect only sixty operator attendees. It seems that partner resources are best used by sending two to three people, which should ensure adequate coverage across our customer attendees. We’re expecting about thirty operators in attendance, and about ten partners. Again, expect a more intimate conference.
|BAM w/Power User||$1,045|
|BAM w/Report Essentials||$1,145|
|Bring a Guest||$395|
|GLDS Certified Partner||$1,350|
*Prices based on Monthly Support Agreement. As-Needed support prices are $200 higher for all registrations except for “Bring a Guest” and “GLDS Certified Partner.”
Early Bird rates expired on March 15th, 2019 and reflected a $100 discount. Contact your GLDS Customer Relationship Manager for additional consideration.
If you must CANCEL your registration, your request must be submitted in writing. Please include your Name, and Company name, and e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to administrative and activity costs, there will be no refunds for cancellations received after April 2, 2020.