We’re a software company with customers worldwide, and we’re looking for a seasoned, DETAIL ORIENTED, Administrative Assistant/multi-talented individual willing to work in in our Carlsbad offices.
Candidate will provide friendly, efficient, administrative support including but not limited to:
- Scanning, copying, stock supplies
- Ordering/managing SWAG
- Light shipping/receiving
- Kitchen maintenance/light cleaning/stocking
- Errands and Shopping as needed
- Maintain/coordinate office vendor relationships
- Coordinate employee travel
- Coordinate trade show and event logistics
- Organizing supply room
- Host visiting office guests/meeting preparations
- Answer phones, screen, and route calls.
- Other routine administrative (and sometimes dull/boring) duties as needed
- Punctual & Reliable
- Detail oriented – there are a lot of moving parts, and you must be ready for lots of details
- Neat Freak – we’re a clean team and prefer the office environment to be well-organized.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Solid Internet skills – ability to research, locate, shop, etc.
- Experience with PBX/Phone systems including call screening and routing
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work without direction
- Solid project management skills
- College degree, or equivalent experience, with good writing skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter, have a positive attitude, show good attention to detail, be hard working, eager to contribute, and ready to learn.
Employment preference given to US Citizens, although we will employ those independently eligible to work in the United States. Only in rare circumstances will we sponsor a work Visa.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We don’t like job hoppers and are looking for a candidate that’s willing to invest in a future with our company. Accordingly, candidates with a track record of lengthy tenure with current and previous jobs are preferred.
- Retirement > 1:1 match up to 3% on Simple IRA
- Full healthcare > We pay 75% of healthcare expenses and offer 5 different healthcare insurance providers. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- Flexible Spending Account (Federal FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Paid Life Insurance
Kansas City, Missouri USA Jobs
- No open positions at this time