We’re looking to add an experienced Delphi Software Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. Candidate must be experienced with the complete software life cycle from requirements development to coding, to testing and QA.
Duties include: Software development, maintenance, and enhancement of billing and customer management applications, including workforce management, credit card processing, cloud development, and much more. Software is deployed on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS or software engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Software Engineering Experience using:
- Embarcadero Delphi
- SQL Client/Server Applications
- Relational database tools
- Preference given to applicants who also have experience with:
- Firebird RDBMS development (front-end and back-end development, SQL optimizations)
- ReportBuilder Pro
- SOAP, XML, REST
- Integrating communication transports like SFTP, SMTP
- C++ and/or Borland’s C++ Builder
- Development of billing or customer care software
- Software for cable, telecommunications, or utility industries
Preference given to applicants who have an average of 3 years or more in previous positions. Candidates with broadband operator/developer experience preferred, but not required.
Employment preference given to US Citizens, although we will employ those independently eligible to work in the United States. Only in rare circumstances will we sponsor a work Visa.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We don’t like job hoppers and are looking for a candidate that’s willing to invest in a future with our company. Accordingly, candidates with a track record of lengthy tenure with current and previous jobs are preferred.
- Retirement > 1:1 match up to 3% on Simple IRA
- Full healthcare > We pay 75% of healthcare expenses and offer 5 different healthcare insurance providers. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- Flexible Spending Account (Federal FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Paid Life Insurance