Join expanding QA team as a Jr. QA Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches manually with ability to gain skills to create, maintain and execute automated tests.
- Perform manual testing on product features and fixes
- Desktop, website and mobile applications testing
- Report bugs and errors to development team
- Help troubleshoot and replicate issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or currently studying in this field)
- EU Citizen
- Understanding of software testing concepts
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new material
- Verbal and written English
- Test automation knowledge is a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please provide a rate history when you apply. Applications submitted without a rate history will not be considered.
While this position is classified as an independent contractor, it’s worth noting that if you add value to the organization, you will be given full-time, steady work. GLDS has never “laid off” a contractor.