We’re looking to add an experienced Partner Manager who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in our Carlsbad, CA or Birmingham, AL offices. This is not a remote position. Candidate should be experienced with the third-party software integration and partner development process and possess strong communication, project management, business development and channel sales skills.
*COVID* While we’re currently working remotely due to the government’s response to Covid, most employees work from a specific GLDS office. This position will report to either our Carlsbad, CA or Birmingham, AL offices; it is not, nor will it be in the future, a remote work position.
- Educate integration partners about GLDS solutions, building industry champions that help sell our products for us.
- Learn about GLDS integration partner solutions, and education GLDS team members about the same, as needed.
- Participate, as needed, in the GLDS sales process, consulting on specification integration points relative to specific customer/partner projects.
- Consult, project manage and help strategically direct the integration of partner products with GLDS solutions.
- Assist GLDS partners in their effort to integration their solutions with existing GLDS interfaces.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending select industry trade shows and educational workshops.
- Attend conferences where you will invest in partner relationship, and industry education – expect travel once quarterly, as needed.
- Demonstrated work experience in partner management, or in a sales capacity with heavy emphasis on channel partner development.
- Ability to manage long-cycle, technically oriented software development projects.
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent preferred, or strong similar career equivalent experience.
Preference given to applicants who have an average of 5 years or more in previous positions. Candidates with broadband operator or vendor experience preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please provide salary expectations when you apply. GLDS is unable to sponsor work visas and all candidates must be eligible for work within the United States.
This is an immediate opening. Qualified candidates will be interviewed by phone, and then asked to submit references.
Employment preference given to US Citizens, although we will employ those independently eligible to work in the United States. Only in rare circumstances will we sponsor a work Visa.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We don’t like job hoppers and are looking for a candidate that’s willing to invest in a future with our company. Accordingly, candidates with a track record of lengthy tenure with current and previous jobs are preferred.
- Retirement > 1:1 match up to 3% on Simple IRA
- Full healthcare > We pay 75% of healthcare expenses and offer 5 different healthcare insurance providers. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- Flexible Spending Account (Federal FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Paid Life Insurance