We’re looking for a seasoned billing and customer management software specialist for a role in our technical support and implementations group. Hands-on, recent experience with installing, configuring, administering or supporting subscription-based broadband billing software products is desired. Experience with billing and customer management systems including back-office billing system configuration, training or administration is a must. Have you got serious GLDS BroadHub experience? You’re a shoe-in for the position. Note that we do not recruit from our existing customers. We’re recruiting for two positions and would like to see candidates report to our office in Kansas City or in Carlsbad, California.
Duties include: Candidate will provide expert level, friendly customer service to GLDS software users (including CSR’s, billing system managers, accountants, I.T. staff and corporate management). With experience and time with our solutions, you will eventually provide end-to-end implementation management for new broadband service provider customers. This will include managing the billing data conversion process, on-site software installation, configuration and training. Candidate should be familiar with all facets of broadband operations. Experience with GLDS BroadHub/WinCable, Convergys, Netcracker, CSG, Amdocs, (DST Innovis & CableData), NISC, SEDC, Azar, RR Enterprises or comparable software is a ideal.
Positive attitude, attention to detail, strong project management, excellent customer service, computer, and telephone skills required. Be ready to attack your work and hold stakeholders accountable for deliverables and timelines. Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% on rare occasions, much more likely will be 20% to 30% on a regular basis. Must be articulate, flexible, well-organized, thick-skinned and able to roll with the punches.
- Experience with troubleshooting, supporting or professionally installing software products, specifically billing and customer management systems
- Experience with long-cycle (3-6 months) project management but a PMP isn’t necessary, or even desired.
- Experience as a broadband GM, office manager, billing system supervisor, customer service supervisor, billing system installer/configure, or the like would be great.
Employment preference given to US Citizens, although we will employ those independently eligible to work in the United States. Only in rare circumstances will we sponsor a work Visa.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We don’t like job hoppers and are looking for a candidate that’s willing to invest in a future with our company. Accordingly, candidates with a track record of lengthy tenure with current and previous jobs are preferred.
- Retirement > 1:1 match up to 3% on Simple IRA
- Full healthcare > We pay 75% of healthcare expenses and offer 5 different healthcare insurance providers. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- Flexible Spending Account (Federal FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Paid Life Insurance
Birmingham, Alabama USA Jobs
- No positions available at this time.