We’re looking for a seasoned software technical support specialist willing to work in sunny San Diego County. Hands-on, recent experience with broadband subscription-based billing software products is required. Experience with billing and customer management systems including back-office billing system configuration or administration is a plus. Candidate must be articulate, flexible, thick-skinned and able to roll with the punches.
Duties include: Candidate will provide expert level, friendly customer service to GLDS software users (including CSR’s, billing system managers, accountants, I.T. staff and corporate management). Candidate must be familiar with all facets of cable television operation and billing and subscriber management software. Positive attitude, attention to detail, strong project management, excellent customer service, computer, and telephone skills required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with, troubleshooting and supporting software products, specifically billing and subscriber management systems, including:
- Amdocs/DST Innovis/CableData
- CSG Systems
- RR Enterprises
- Northstar Telesolutions
- …Or other equivalent broadband customer management, billing and provisioning solution.
Employment preference given to US Citizens, although we will employ those independently eligible to work in the United States. Only in rare circumstances will we sponsor a work Visa.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We don’t like job hoppers and are looking for a candidate that’s willing to invest in a future with our company. Accordingly, candidates with a track record of lengthy tenure with current and previous jobs are preferred.
- Retirement > 1:1 match up to 3% on Simple IRA
- Full healthcare > We pay 75% of healthcare expenses and offer 5 different healthcare insurance providers. Dental and vision plans are also available.
- Flexible Spending Account (Federal FSA)
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Paid Life Insurance