BroadHub® in the Cloud
Want BroadHub® Without the Hardware? No Problem!
GLDS has been offering a cloud-based version of BroadHub for years and operators report that it saves time, saves money and is just plain easier to use. More than 80 operators worldwide use BroadHub (and predecessor products) every day, all virtually from our data center in Carlsbad, California, USA. A thin client is installed on each workstation, a little configuration, and you’re off and running. As long as you have an internet connection, you have BroadHub, anywhere, anytime – you can even access BroadHub from a simple browser when not in the office. Call it cloud-based, call it SaaS, it’s BroadHub wherever you want it.
GLDS’ Cloud-based environment offers:
- Fully redundant hardware for BroadHub, SuperController and all needed modules. Meticulously maintained, fast equipment that provides top performance.
- Redundant power supplies, backed up by two natural gas generators that provide up-times consistently greater than 99.8%.
- Nightly backups, replicated to our facilities in Wisconsin, ensure you’re never at a loss for data.
- Fully redundant fiber optic connections with automatic cut-over ensure maximum up-time.
- We perform BroadHub version upgrades and all system maintenance leaving you to focus on running your business.
- GLDS has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in hardware and Citrix infrastructure to bring virtual access to BroadHub from any location you can find an internet connection.
Whether you’re a current GLDS customer looking to mitigate risk, or a new customer hoping to get ramped up with GLDS more quickly, BroadHub in the Cloud is just one more way GLDS partners with its customers to provide easy access to our best-of-suite solutions.
Contact us to learn more about BroadHub in the Cloud.