GLDS’ WinForce product family is a critical part of any work management strategy. The platform provides field technicians with instant access to work and customer-related details eliminating calls to dispatch and empowering technicians to solve problems independently. The platform consists of two products, WinForce tech and WinForce gateway™.
Empower your Technicians with WinForce tech™
WinForce tech allows field personnel instant, real-time access to assigned work as well as customer and account details. It eliminates calls into dispatch by putting BroadHub tools on a hand-held device technicians can use to provide the best, quickest customer service possible.
WinForce tech Supports any Device with Web-Browser Access:
- Any Smartphone – optimized for today’s larger screen
- Tablets – Android, iOS
- Laptop or Chromebook
The two-way communication provided by WinForce tech gives technicians a broad spectrum of subscriber and equipment data, and allows technicians to make certain account changes directly from their hand-held device. They’ll have tools at their disposal to ensure they deliver the best, most efficient customer service possible.
- Receive, manage and finalize work
- Manage equipment assignments from truck to account and back again
- Refresh equipment individually or collectively at the account level
- Update subscriber, house and equipment notes
- Collect payments or manage auto-payments
- Change Bill-to address and update contact information
Android users see significant additional functionality like:
- GPS Navigate to the next job
- Sign, image and attach work orders to customer accounts
- Bar-code scan equipment
- Receive real-time notification of work order changes
- Receive real-time location tracking of all technicians with detailed history by technician
Want to download the demo app? Just ask.