GLDS’ WinForce product family is a critical part of any work management strategy. The platform provides field technicians with instant access to work and customer-related details eliminating calls to dispatch and empowering technicians to solve problems independently. The platform consists of two products, WinForce tech and WinForce gateway™.
Empower your Technicians WinForce tech™
WinForce tech allows field personnel instant, real-time access to assigned work as well as customer and account details. It eliminates calls into dispatch by putting WinCable tools on a hand-held device technicians can use to provide the best, quickest customer service possible.
WinForce tech Supports any Device with Web-Browser Access:
- Any Smartphone – optimized for today’s larger screen
- Tablets – Android, iOS
- Laptop or Chromebook
The two-way communication provided by WinForce tech gives technicians a broad spectrum of subscriber and equipment data, and allows technicians to make certain account changes directly from their hand-held device. They’ll have tools at their disposal to ensure they deliver the best, most efficient customer service possible.
- Receive, manage and finalize work
- Manage equipment assignments from truck to account and back again
- Refresh equipment individually or collectively at the account level
- Update subscriber, house and equipment notes
- Collect payments or manage auto-payments
- Change Bill-to address and update contact information
Android users see significant additional functionality like:
- GPS Navigate to the next job
- Sign, image and attach work orders to customer accounts
- Bar-code scan equipment
- Receive real-time notification of work order changes
- Receive real-time location tracking of all technicians with detailed history by technician
Want to download the demo app? Just ask.
WinForce gateway allows operators to integrate WinCable with third-party workforce management suppliers to ensure valuable WinCable data is available when you need it. While it’s far more limiting than the full WinForce tech platform, it’s still an effective way of leveraging work-related data contained within BroadHub.
Click here to see partners that have integrated with the WinForce gateway platform.