We’re looking to add a Junior C++ Software Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. Candidate should have some real-world, hands-on experience with the software life cycle from requirements development to coding, to testing and QA.
Duties include: Software development, maintenance, and enhancement of billing and subscriber management applications, including equipment control, pay-per-view, web-enabled customer self-care, audio response technologies, conditional access control, credit card processing, SaaS development, and much more. Software is deployed on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software engineering.
- Minimum of 1-year Software Engineering experience using:
- C++ and/or Embarcadero/Borland C++ Builder
- SQL Client/Server Applications
- Windows multi-threading
- Relational database tools
- TCP/IP Networking
Preference given to applicants who also have experience with:
- Firebird or InterBase RDBMS (including stored procedures and triggers)
- Embarcadero/Borland Delphi application development
- Understand principles of real-time communication
- Interfacing to remote application servers over various custom protocols (TCP/IP, SOAP, XML, RPC, Serial, SNMP) and developing Server Side
- Programming Experience with Windows (Linux is a plus)
- Development of billing or customer care software
- Software for cable, broadband, telecommunications, or utility industries.
- Candidates with cable operator or cable vendor experience preferred.
- Excellent working conditions in an international company
- Attractive and competitive rewards
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Team of professionals who will be able to draw on your knowledge and get helpful advice.
- Working on interesting and innovative solutions
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Company lunch, snacks and drinks, etc.
- A place to park the car
Birmingham, Alabama USA Jobs
- No open positions