We’re looking to add an experienced Delphi Software Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. Candidate must be experienced with the complete software life cycle from requirements development to coding, to testing and QA.
Duties include: Software development, maintenance, and enhancement of billing and subscriber management applications, including equipment control, pay-per-view, web-enabled customer self-care, audio response technologies, conditional access control, credit card processing, SaaS development, and much more. Software is deployed on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS or software engineering.
- EU Citizen
- Verbal and written English
- Preferred 1-2 years’ Software Engineering Experience using:
- SQL Client/Server Applications
- Relational database tools
- Preference given to applicants who also have experience with:
- Firebird RDBMS development (front-end and back-end development)
- ReportBuilder Pro
- C++ and/or Borland’s C++ Builder
- SOAP, XML
- PHP, HTML web development a plus
- Development of billing or customer care software
- Software for cable, telecommunications, or utility industries
Preference given to applicants who have an average of 3 years or more in previous positions. Candidates with broadband operator/developer experience preferred.
- Excellent working conditions in an international company
- Attractive and competitive rewards
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Team of professionals who will be able to draw on your knowledge and get helpful advice
- Working on interesting and innovative solutions
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Company lunch, snacks and drinks
- Car Parking
Birmingham, Alabama USA Jobs
- No open positions