We’re looking to add an experienced PHP Software Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. Candidate must be experienced with the complete software development life cycle from requirement development to coding, to testing, to documentation and QA.
Duties include: Software development, maintenance, and enhancement of billing and subscriber management applications, including web-enabled customer self-care, audio response technologies, equipment control, credit card processing, workforce management, SaaS development, and much more. Daily activities also to include:
- Writing code for primary application
- Preparing application for live environment
- Writing, documenting technical specifications
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS or Software Engineering
- EU Citizen
- Verbal and written English
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Software Engineering Experience using:
- SQL database experience
- Preference given to applicants who also have experience with:
- Apache Cordova for Android
- REST/JSON, XML, SOAP
- Firebird RDBMS development (front-end and back-end development)
- C#, ASP.NET
- C++ and/or C++ Builder
- Development of billing or customer care software
- Software for broadband, cable TV, telecommunications, or utility industries
- Excellent working conditions in an international company
- Attractive and competitive rewards
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Team of professionals who will be able to draw on your knowledge and get helpful advice
- Working on interesting and innovative solutions
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Company lunch, snacks and drinks
Preference given to applicants who have an average of 3 years or more in previous positions. Candidates with broadband operator/developer experience preferred.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please provide a rate history when you apply. Applications submitted without a rate history will not be considered.
While this position is classified as an independent contractor, it’s worth noting that if you add value to the organization, you will be given full-time, steady work. GLDS has never “laid off” a contractor.
Birmingham, Alabama USA Jobs
- No positions available at this time.