Join GLDS QA team as a QA Engineer who will enjoy a small, casual, high-productivity environment in Kaunas, Lithuania. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases manually or automatically and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
GLDS is a 40+ year old broadband customer management, billing, and service delivery company with customers in 49 US states and 47 countries worldwide.
You will be responsible for finding, reporting bugs, and expanding, maintaining our automated tests. Don’t know how? We’ll help you.
- Desktop, website and mobile applications testing
- Automated GUI tests creation, maintenance and execution
- Perform manual testing on product features and fixes
- Report bugs and errors to development team
- Help troubleshoot and replicate issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject or 2+ years’ experience in software testing
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new material
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Verbal and written English
Bonus if you have any of:
- Experience with TestComplete
- Experience with API testing
- Test automation knowledge
- Any development language
- Performance testing knowledge
Monthly salary starts from 1300 EUR gross (before taxes). Salary will be commensurate with experience. If you have any questions, contact us and we will provide more details.
- Excellent working conditions in an international company
- Attractive and competitive rewards
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Team of professionals who will be able to draw on your knowledge and get helpful advice.
- Working on interesting and innovative solutions
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Company lunch, snacks and drinks, etc.
- A place to park the car
Birmingham, Alabama USA Jobs
- No open positions